I am a Chartered Accountant in public practice providing clients with a variety of expertise and advice to help them with their tax compliance, audits, reviews and business advisory.
I can help you as since graduating from Victoria University in 1977, I gained vital experience completing and managing audits for Ernst Young and Munro Benge, tax compliance / advisory work at Touche Ross (now Deloitte NZ) and I was Company Secretary / Financial Controller for a Public Company (Capital City Radio Limited).
Other work experience includes:
- Dewavrin Segard NZ Ltd. (wool exporter) – FCO Ventures Division.
- Wellington City Transport Limited - Company Director & Chair of Finance Committee.
- Wellington Polytechnic - Tutor in Stage 1 & 2 Accounting.
All of the above have given me such a uniquely broad business experience.
With this in mind, Phillipa R Urlich CA was set up in April 2007 changing to Urlich & Co. Limited, Urlich & Kippenberger Limited, Urlich Bowker Limited prior to Urlich Lander Limited from 1st April 2015 (what’s in a name, when the goal is the same!)
Other roles have included Vice Chair of Wellington Regional Tennis Inc. and Treasurer of the Thorndon Tennis Club, Chair of Finance Committee and Trustee of St Patricks College Wellington.
Current memberships include:
- CAANZ (NZICA)
- Small Shareholders Association
- I was educated in Gisborne and left that wonderful city to attend Victoria University.